Facebook Page allows you to set up a single-page online profile of your business on Facebook website. You can share stories, host events, add apps, etc. This page is your business’ home base to connect with people on this social networking website. When someone likes your page (clicks on the Like button), his/her friends can get updates on their news feed. To make your Facebook page more effective, you will need to consider the following:
- Give your Facebook page an eye-catching title at the very beginning. Keep in mind that it is going to be difficult to change your title once your page hits a certain number of likes.
- Make sure your Facebook Page truly reflects what you do.
- Write a snappy description of your business in the “About” section.
- Create worthwhile, interesting content for your audience in page body.
- Choose a easy-to-remember Web address. The default Facebook page URL looks like “facebook.com/pages/My-Page-Name/0123456789”. You can make your Facebook page URL in the form of facebook.com/(yourbrand).
- Make your Facebook page visual. The Facebook pages that drive the most people to comment, share and like are those short and visual. Don’t forget to give your Facebook profile a good picture. Have your business logo on your page and pick a cover photo that is attractive and tells what your business does.
- Use the “Pin To Top” feature for something you want to draw attention to.
- Update your pages regularly, ideally once or twice per week.
- Make your page interactive. Allow your audience to send you messages and answer as fast as possible.
Any other ideas to make Facebook page successful? Please leave your comments.
Lee, K. (2016). How to Create the Perfect Facebook Page for Your Business: The Complete A to Z Guide. Retrieved from https://blog.bufferapp.com/how-to-create-manage-facebook-business-page
Soskey, G. (2015). 19 Essential Tips for an Engaging Facebook Business Page. Retrieved from http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-create-facebook-business-page-ht#sm.0001wddp3gdyze9w105y2kiiwj072