Your Facebook page is intended for people to view. Once you put up your fancy Facebook page, your next major task has to be getting people to come and visit your page. There are many great ideas for achieving this goal, among which are the following:
- Use the “Build Audience” tool in your Facebook Page’s Admin menu, through which you can invite your Facebook friends and email contacts to follow your page.
- Use traditional marketing techniques to promote your Facebook page, such as put your Facebook Page’s Web address on signs in your store, on your business card, in your email signature, and on any other marketing documents.
- Post link to your Facebook page on your website or other social networks, such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Optimize keywords that people are most likely to search for in relation to your products and services, so that your page stands out in search engine results.
- Use advertising to get your Facebook Page reach out to specific groups of people.
- Engage with your Facebook followers: respond to queries and comments, encourage discussion and feedback.
- Reward your Facebook followers by running contests or by providing exclusive deals. Facebook Offers is a tool that allows you to create coupons. You can also have Facebook push your offer onto news feeds.
- Set up polls and ask questions about your Facebook Page that people cannot resist responding to.
- Encourage customers to “check in” to your business on Facebook.
Any other ideas to drive traffic to Facebook page? Please leave your comments.
Kremer, J. (2016). Facebook Tips: 31 Ways to Promote Your Facebook Page. Retrieved from http://bookmarketingbestsellers.com/facebook-tips-31-ways-to-promote-your-facebook-page/
Manarang, R. (2016). 16 Effective Facebook Marketing Strategies for Businesses. Retrieved from http://roelmanarang.com/effective-facebook-marketing-strategy/